Monday, May 27, 2024

survivors

I believe that when Christ comes, there will be many Jews who believe in him, and these will go to the nations and proclaim him, and from their witness many will believe. 

I don’t think every unsaved person will take the mark during the great tribulation. It may not be a great number of people who enter the MK, but there will be some who survive. 

Isaiah 66:18- “For I know their works and their thoughts. It shall be that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come and see My glory. I will set a sign among them; and those among them who escape I will send to the nations: to Tarshish and Pul and Lud, who draw the bow, and Tubal and Javan, to the coastlands afar off who have not heard My fame nor seen My glory. And they shall declare My glory among the Gentiles. Then they shall bring all your brethren for an offering to the LORD out of all nations, on horses and in chariots and in litters, on mules and on camels, to My holy mountain Jerusalem,” says the LORD, “as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. And I will also take some of them for priests and Levites,” says the LORD.” 

At the rapture…I’m not sure we immediately return with Christ, but whether we do or don’t, I believe the holy ones with him are the holy angels—they are the ones with whom Christ fights the nations at his appearing: “to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.” 2 Thes 1:7- 

Our rest comes at the second coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment